1. Copyright of Site Content. All site content, including but not limited to, text, graphics and layouts, is the property of IAPRT and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of IAPRT. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, emailed, and/or saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are not removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of IAPRT, and IAPRT has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. IAPRT strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but IAPRT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. IAPRT specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Emails Confidential, Comments Become Property of IAPRT. IAPRT will treat emails sent by potential members or the general public to our organization via this website as confidential to the extent required by law, whether or not the sender utilizes our services. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to IAPRT concerning this site become the property of IAPRT.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. IAPRT provides and maintains this site on an as-available basis. IAPRT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IAPRT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IAPRT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM IAPRT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT IAPRT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. IAPRT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF IAPRT IS TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
7. Venue for Legal Action. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or utilization of our services, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the United States District Court of whatever venue is appropriate as determined by operation of law.
11. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of IAPRT.